Wed, 22 Feb|
The East India Club
Fast58 Annual Fundraising Dinner
Join Fast58 for a special evening of great food and wine and an exciting live auction and raffle in support of our outreach work in London.
Time & Location
22 Feb 2023, 18:30 – 22:30
The East India Club, St James's Square, St. James's, London SW1Y 4LH, UK
About the event
Join Fast58 for an evening of delicious food, drink and entertainment to help raise funds to support our outreach work with vulnerable communities and the homeless on the streets of Waterloo and The Strand in London.
Fast 58 is a faith-led charity on a mission to provide for all in need on the streets of London, regardless of their reasons, religion or background. They suppofdrt the local vulnerable by providing them with a weekly hot meal, support packs and a friendly shoulder to lean on as well as spiritual comfort on request.
Now, more than ever we need your support to grow our outreach work, workshops and events so please give generously.
- Buy a raffle ticket: £5.00. Open to people who cannot attend too. The prizes and winners will be announced on the Wednesday 22 February and you will be contacted if you have won.
In addition to attending this gala dinner, if you would like to make a one-off donation or become a regular donor to Fast58 you can sign up here. Don't forget that all additional donations are tax deductible and eligible for gift-aid if you are a UK taxpayer. So please make sure to opt in to gift aid if you have donated.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Event summary details:
The East India Club, 16 St James's Square, St. James's, London SW1Y 4LH. View map
Date: Wednesday 22 February 2023
Time: 18:30 - 22:00
Dress code: lounge suites with ties and elegant evening dresses
Closest tube station: Green Park
- Guests are expected at all times to be dressed in a manner appropriate for a formal club. A guest not so dressed may be asked to leave by the Secretary or in their absence by the most senior member of staff on duty at the time.
- Gentlemen should wear lounge suits , including collar and tie, with tailored trousers.
- Ladies should dress in elegant evening dresses.
- Casual wear is not accepted. Examples of which are leather clothing, denim type material, polo-neck sweaters, tracksuits, t-shirts, shorts, mini-skirts and leggings, training shoes, deck shoes or similar casual footwear.
- All outside belongings must be placed in the secure lockers or in the cloakroom, this includes all bags, handbags and mobile phones. All winter coats are to be removed at arrival and placed in the cloakroom. Organisers will be on hand to offer help.
- Wine will be provided during dinner, all additional drinks e.g. champagne, whiskey etc will have to be ordered via the event organisers. They will be pointed out to you on the day.
Arrivals and Drinks Reception
This ticket is for one person to attend the dinner.£120.00Sold Out
This ticket is for an entire table seating 10 guests.£1,200.00Sold Out
This event is sold out